St Didacus Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- The faculty of St. Didacus School views itself as Catholic educators.
- In partnership with the parents, we prepare our students to become full and active members of the Catholic Church, to serve others and to make a difference in the world.
- Recognizing Christ as the foundation of the whole educational process, we uphold the norms of the gospel as our educational norms.
- All of us at St. Didacus desire to make this a true community of faith which is living, conscious, and active.
- Cognizant of the treasury of our God-given talents, accepting one another's strengths and weaknesses, we strive to provide a climate conducive to the total formation of the child with respect to his/her ultimate goal as a Catholic.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(clothes shown on this website are not approved items.niform of slicks and polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Builder's Club - Kiwanis, choir, Girl Scouts, piano|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sylmar Grades: NS | 90 students
13367 Borden Ave
Sylmar, CA 91342
(818)364-7446 0.8 NS
- Panorama City Grades: K-8 | 610 students
14024 Community St
Panorama City, CA 91402
(818)892-3802 5.8 K-8
- San Fernando Grades: K-8 | 178 students
1316 Griffith St
San Fernando, CA 91340
(818)361-5096 1.7 K-8
I''ve been involved in the school for quite some time now, and have nothing but good things to say. My daughter graduated 2 yrs. ago and my Son is currently in 5thh grade, The teachers are awesome, and the administraters are extremely caring.
- Posted by Parent
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.