St Francis De Sales Catholic School
- Saint Francis de Sales Catholic School is a parish, faith-based, academic community where students, faculty, staff and parents are inspired to love and serve others.
- We recognize and embrace the uniqueness of each individual. We encourage growth in spirituality, and excellence in academics as well as physical and cultural development.
- Students at St. Francis de Sales Catholic School have the opportunity to participate in a number of activities outside the regular school day.
- These activities include Student Government, National Junior Honor Society, Destination Imagination, Student Literary Club, Reading Rally, Diocese, Spelling Bee, Drama, Band - Beginning; Advanced, Band Front, Knitting Club, Scrabble Club.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||226 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fruitland Grades: PK-12 | 118 students
402 W Main St
Fruitland, MD 21826
(410) 341-7668 131.2 PK-12
- Salisbury Grades: PK-12 | 543 students
807 Parker Rd
Salisbury, MD 21804
(410) 546-0661 3.5 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.