St Francis De Sales Catholic School
- Saint Francis de Sales Catholic School is a parish, faith-based, academic community where students, faculty, staff and parents are inspired to love and serve others.
- We recognize and embrace the uniqueness of each individual. We encourage growth in spirituality, and excellence in academics as well as physical and cultural development.
- Students at St. Francis de Sales Catholic School have the opportunity to participate in a number of activities outside the regular school day.
- These activities include Student Government, National Junior Honor Society, Destination Imagination, Student Literary Club, Reading Rally, Diocese, Spelling Bee, Drama, Band - Beginning; Advanced, Band Front, Knitting Club, Scrabble Club.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fruitland Grades: PK-12 | 118 students
402 W Main St
Fruitland, MD 21826
(410)341-7668 131.2 PK-12
- Salisbury Grades: PK-12 | 566 students
807 Parker Rd
Salisbury, MD 21804
(410)546-0661 3.5 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Several private schools offer a whole academic year abroad. Still others offer a summer abroad.
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.