- Thank you for your interest in Saint Francis Xavier School.
- We serve students from pre-school (3 year olds) to grade 8.
- We are a Catholic school, but we welcome students of any religion.Our commitment to the Catholic faith enables us to provide a firm moral foundation to our students while also providing them with an excellent education.
- Our goal is to nurture the "whole" person mind, body, heart and soul.Personal tours are available throughout the year. For more information visit www.sfxvt.org.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,600|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rate for non-Catholics is $5,750. Reduced rates are given for multiple students from one family.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, SoftballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Softball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy/Cub Scouts, Campus Ministry, Choir, DCF Lunch Bunch, Drama, Faith in Action Team, Girl Scouts, Girls on the Run, MathCounts Boy/Cub Scouts, Choir, Drama, Girl Scouts, MathCounts, Campus Ministry,
DCF Lunch Bunch,
Faith in Action Team,
Girls on the Run,
- The Sr. Imelda Caissie Early Education Center at St. Francis Xavier School offers full and half day Pre-School (3 year olds) and full-day Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten programs. The Elementary and Middle School Programs allow our students to develop socially and academically in a loving and encouraging environment. Our curriculum includes: Religion Physical, Life, and Earth Sciences, Math, pre-Algebra and Algebra, Language Arts, Social Studies, French Spanish, Computer Applications, Physical Education, Art, and Music
Profile last updated: 04/05/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BurlingtonGrades: NS-8 | 263 students
136 Locust St
Burlington, VT 05401
50 Mansfield Avenue
Burlington, VT 05401
ShelburneGrades: PK-12 | 263 students
359 Turtle Lane
Shelburne, VT 05482
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.