St Francis Xavier School
- St. Francis Xavier School offers an opportunity to children from kindergarten through the sixth grade to obtain a sound Christian education.
- Registration is open to parishioners and other persons in the surrounding community.
- The parish grade school, founded in 1962, is located at 25 West Perry Street, adjacent to the church parking lot.
- The Principal is the leader of the team of educators of St. Francis Xavier School and is responsible for all the religious and educational activities of the school.
- The Principal strives to involve the teachers, Pastor, School Advisory Council, parents, students and local community in the continuous improvement of St. Francis Xavier School's educational opportunities.
- The Principal's office is located at the office area of the school building entering the north doors.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to St Francis Xavier School is Celeryville Christian School (1.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Willard Grades: PK-12 | 179 students
4200 Broadway Rd
Willard, OH 44890
(419)935-3633 1.3 PK-12
- New Washington Grades: K-7 | 67 students
320 W Mansfield St
New Washington, OH 44854
(419)492-2693 8.8 K-7
- Shelby Grades: K-8 | 101 students
5754 State Route 61 S
Shelby, OH 44875
(419)342-2797 9.9 K-8
- Shelby Grades: NS-6 | 131 students
26 West St
Shelby, OH 44875
(419)342-2626 11.7 NS-6
- Monroeville Grades: PK-8 | 109 students
79 Chapel St
Monroeville, OH 44847
(419)465-2625 13.8 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.