St Francis Xavier School
- St. Francis Xavier School offers an opportunity to children from kindergarten through the sixth grade to obtain a sound Christian education.
- Registration is open to parishioners and other persons in the surrounding community.
- The parish grade school, founded in 1962, is located at 25 West Perry Street, adjacent to the church parking lot.
- The Principal is the leader of the team of educators of St. Francis Xavier School and is responsible for all the religious and educational activities of the school.
- The Principal strives to involve the teachers, Pastor, School Advisory Council, parents, students and local community in the continuous improvement of St. Francis Xavier School's educational opportunities.
- The Principal's office is located at the office area of the school building entering the north doors.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Willard Grades: PK-12 | 93 students
4200 Broadway Rd
Willard, OH 44890
(419)935-3633 1.3 PK-12
- New Washington Grades: K-7 | 67 students
320 W Mansfield St
New Washington, OH 44854
(419)492-2693 8.8 K-7
- Shelby Grades: K-8 | 101 students
5754 State Route 61 S
Shelby, OH 44875
(419)342-2797 9.9 K-8
- Shelby Grades: PK-6 | 131 students
26 West St
Shelby, OH 44875
(419)342-2626 11.7 PK-6
- Monroeville Grades: PK-8 | 109 students
79 Chapel St
Monroeville, OH 44847
(419)465-2625 13.8 PK-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.