St Gerard Majella School
Tel: (973) 595-5640
- By providing an education rooted in gospel values and academic excellence, we foster in each student an awareness of their role in the Catholic faith community.
- We aid each student in developing a sense of responsibility.
- We instill in the students an appreciation of truth and beauty.
- We help our young people acquire life-long habits of Christian living.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paterson Grades: K-8 | 153 students
277 6th Ave
Paterson, NJ 07524
(973) 278-8787 1.9 K-8
- Paterson Grades: PK-12 | 138 students
900 Madison Ave
Paterson, NJ 07501
(973) 279-5800 2.1 PK-12
- Totowa Grades: PK-8 | 191 students
400 Totowa Rd
Totowa, NJ 07512
(973) 956-8824 1.9 PK-8
- Hawthorne Grades: PK-8 | 222 students
270 Diamond Bridge Ave
Hawthorne, NJ 07506
(973) 423-1818 2.5 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?