Culver City Christian School
- Culver City Christian School has been established to serve the families and children of our community; this service stems from a sincere love for children and a desire to guide them as they develop and mature.
- Our school is staffed and equipped to give the best possible care for children.
- Teachers and aides are well-qualified professionals who are encouraged to extend their education, and are provided with numerous opportunities to do so.
- Our staff works together as a team to provide an educational experience of lasting value spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially.
- It is our purpose to touch the hearts of children with the reality of a relationship with God.
- According to Scripture, children are a heritage from the Lord.
- They require guidance, love, and prayer to become thoroughly equipped men and women.
- Education, which enables a child to live successful and fulfilled life in this uncertain world, must focus on the whole child: spirit, mind, body and emotions.
- The Mission of Culver City Christian School is to direct students to seek the mind of Christ and develop an understanding of a God-centered worldview.
- By using a biblically integrated curriculum, students will develop spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially, becoming equipped to discern truth, leading to a lifetime commitment of doing God's will.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-2|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Computers, Cooking, Gardening, Piano, Sign Language, Spanish|
- People that viewed Culver City Christian School also viewed these schools: Kids Preparatory Academy, Crenshaw Montessori Academy, Ladera Heights Prep Development Center, Living Word Christian Academy and Los Angeles First Preschool Education Center, Inc..
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-1 | 65 students
2727 S La Brea Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90016
(323)932-0181 4 PK-1
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-K | 9 students
6901 Knowlton Pl
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(310)337-0830 3.2 PK-K
- Los Angeles Grades: 5-12 | 10 students
6520 Arizona Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(310)665-0137 1.9 5-12
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-PK | 58 students
2029 W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90018
(323)733-8827 6.8 NS-PK
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.