- Culver City Christian School has been established to serve the families and children of our community; this service stems from a sincere love for children and a desire to guide them as they develop and mature.
- Our school is staffed and equipped to give the best possible care for children.
- Teachers and aides are well-qualified professionals who are encouraged to extend their education, and are provided with numerous opportunities to do so.
- Our staff works together as a team to provide an educational experience of lasting value spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially.
- It is our purpose to touch the hearts of children with the reality of a relationship with God.
- According to Scripture, children are a heritage from the Lord.
- They require guidance, love, and prayer to become thoroughly equipped men and women.
- Education, which enables a child to live successful and fulfilled life in this uncertain world, must focus on the whole child: spirit, mind, body and emotions.
- The Mission of Culver City Christian School is to direct students to seek the mind of Christ and develop an understanding of a God-centered worldview.
- By using a biblically integrated curriculum, students will develop spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially, becoming equipped to discern truth, leading to a lifetime commitment of doing God's will.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-2|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Computers, Cooking, Gardening, Piano, Sign Language, Spanish Art, Computers, Cooking, Gardening, Piano, Sign Language, Spanish,|
People that viewed Culver City Christian School also viewed these schools: Kids Preparatory Academy, Crenshaw Montessori Academy, Pacifica Montessori School, Westchester Lutheran Elementary School and Los Angeles First Preschool Education Center, Inc..
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: NS-K | 52 students
2727 S La Brea Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90016
Los AngelesGrades: PK-KG | 32 students
4914 Crenshaw Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90043
Culver CityGrades: PK-5 | 77 students
6585 Green Valley Cir
Culver City, CA 90230
Los AngelesGrades: K-9 | 465 students
7831 S Sepulveda Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Los AngelesGrades: NS-PK | 58 students
2029 W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90018
May 27, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.