Echo Horizon School
- Echo Horizon School is an independent elementary school for children in Pre-Kindergarten through 6th grade.
- Our welcoming and inclusive community, exceptional faculty and staff, innovative educational program, and nationally recognized center for deaf and hard-of-hearing students comprise our foundation.
- Deaf and hard-of-hearing children make up 15% of our student body and are mainstreamed seamlessly into the student population.
- Echo Horizon School provides a strong academic curriculum integrated with an award-winning technology program and a full range of specialist classes. Our students thrive in a welcoming and safe environment where value is placed on equity, diversity, kindness, and intellectual curiosity.
- Echo Horizon School is accredited by the California Association of Independent Schools and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools and the Independent Alliance for Minority Affairs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$29,538|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-K tuition is $22,259|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Abeni Bias|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
- The mission of Echo Horizon School and its Echo Center is to educate children in a collaborative environment that is academically challenging and developmentally appropriate. We actively promote mutual respect, individual responsibility, and ethical action. The Echo Horizon graduate is an inquisitive and critical thinker who brings creativity, kindness, and self- reliance to the life long journey of learning.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Culver City Grades: PK-8 | 425 students
8509 Higuera Street
Culver City, CA 90232
(310)815-0411 0.5 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: K-12 | 725 students
12201 Washington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)397-3134 3.5 K-12
- Hawthorne Grades: PK-12 | 64 students
14204 Prairie Ave
Hawthorne, CA 90250
(310)676-9042 8.9 PK-12