New World Montessori School
- New World Montessori School is a product of over 40 years of experience, study, and observation.
- Our goals are to encourage and nurture the children in the self-discovery of their world.
- The curriculum has been developed to encourage the children to have a lifelong love of learning.
- We provide a non-competitive environment where children of different abilities, race, cultural backgrounds, and ages work, play, share, and learn from one another.
- Our school mission is to guide children in developing their full potential in an environment that is committed to preserving the legacy of Dr. Maria Montessori and to ensure that every education is regarded as special with the conviction that all children are gifted and talented.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-PK | 30 students
1105 North Laurel Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90046
(323)650-2922 5.4 NS-PK
- Los Angeles Grades: NS | 28 students
3659 Motor Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90034
(310)963-2624 0.1 NS
- Alhambra Grades: PK-6 | 201 students
2221 Poplar Blvd
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626)284-0840 15.7 PK-6
- Arcadia Grades: PK-K | 22 students
1406 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)447-3513 22.7 PK-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.