- Adat Shalom's Early Childhood Center provides a safe, loving, and stimulating environment which fosters children's physical, cognitive, social and emotional development.
- The program encourages learning through Judaica, art, music, movement, creative dramatics and emergent literacy.
- Children are encouraged to become self-motivated and independent learners. The mission of Adat Shalom's Early Childhood Center Inspired with a renewed spirit, our mission is to nurture the Jewish identity of all who enter our doors by making Judaism continually and uniquely relevant.
- As a community, we are dedicated to Torah, tradition, and each other.
- We celebrate Judaism in a creative, warm and life-affirming manner.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 288 students
2911 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310)287-3895 0.2 K-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.