- Adat Shalom's Early Childhood Center provides a safe, loving, and stimulating environment which fosters children's physical, cognitive, social and emotional development.
- The program encourages learning through Judaica, art, music, movement, creative dramatics and emergent literacy.
- Children are encouraged to become self-motivated and independent learners. The mission of Adat Shalom's Early Childhood Center Inspired with a renewed spirit, our mission is to nurture the Jewish identity of all who enter our doors by making Judaism continually and uniquely relevant.
- As a community, we are dedicated to Torah, tradition, and each other.
- We celebrate Judaism in a creative, warm and life-affirming manner.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 288 students
2911 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310)287-3895 0.2 K-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.