- Adat Shalom's Early Childhood Center provides a safe, loving, and stimulating environment which fosters children's physical, cognitive, social and emotional development.
- The program encourages learning through Judaica, art, music, movement, creative dramatics and emergent literacy.
- Children are encouraged to become self-motivated and independent learners. The mission of Adat Shalom's Early Childhood Center Inspired with a renewed spirit, our mission is to nurture the Jewish identity of all who enter our doors by making Judaism continually and uniquely relevant.
- As a community, we are dedicated to Torah, tradition, and each other.
- We celebrate Judaism in a creative, warm and life-affirming manner.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 318 students
2911 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310)287-3895 0.2 K-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.