- Adat Shalom's Early Childhood Center provides a safe, loving, and stimulating environment which fosters children's physical, cognitive, social and emotional development.
- The program encourages learning through Judaica, art, music, movement, creative dramatics and emergent literacy.
- Children are encouraged to become self-motivated and independent learners. The mission of Adat Shalom's Early Childhood Center Inspired with a renewed spirit, our mission is to nurture the Jewish identity of all who enter our doors by making Judaism continually and uniquely relevant.
- As a community, we are dedicated to Torah, tradition, and each other.
- We celebrate Judaism in a creative, warm and life-affirming manner.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 318 students
2911 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310) 287-3895 0.2 K-8