St. Helen Catholic School
Tel: (512) 868-0744
- Saint Helen Catholic School is committed to educating the whole person to see with Christ's eyes.
- Saint Helen Catholic School is dedicated to serving the diverse community of Georgetown and the Diocese of Austin.
- It is our goal to nurture the whole child with a program of academic excellence in a Catholic environment.
- We believe that parents and guardians are the primary educators of their children and that it is the responsibility of the Catholic Community of Saint Helen to assist in this endeavor.
- The family, the school, and the parish community work together modeling, mentoring, and instructing our children to develop into compassionate, intelligent, and responsible citizens.
- As a Catholic family, we respect each individual for the personal gifts that each person brings into our community.
- This appreciation for culture and respect for diversity exemplifies a life in concurrence with Catholic teachings.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Georgetown Grades: NS-8 | 193 students
500 Pleasant Valley Dr
Georgetown, TX 78626
(512) 863-7920 2.1 NS-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.