St Helen Catholic School
- Saint Helen Catholic School is committed to educating the whole person to see with Christ's eyes.
- Saint Helen Catholic School is dedicated to serving the diverse community of Georgetown and the Diocese of Austin.
- It is our goal to nurture the whole child with a program of academic excellence in a Catholic environment.
- We believe that parents and guardians are the primary educators of their children and that it is the responsibility of the Catholic Community of Saint Helen to assist in this endeavor.
- The family, the school, and the parish community work together modeling, mentoring, and instructing our children to develop into compassionate, intelligent, and responsible citizens.
- As a Catholic family, we respect each individual for the personal gifts that each person brings into our community.
- This appreciation for culture and respect for diversity exemplifies a life in concurrence with Catholic teachings.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
January 18, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
January 17, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.