- Saint Helen Catholic School is committed to educating the whole person to see with Christ's eyes.
- Saint Helen Catholic School is dedicated to serving the diverse community of Georgetown and the Diocese of Austin.
- It is our goal to nurture the whole child with a program of academic excellence in a Catholic environment.
- We believe that parents and guardians are the primary educators of their children and that it is the responsibility of the Catholic Community of Saint Helen to assist in this endeavor.
- The family, the school, and the parish community work together modeling, mentoring, and instructing our children to develop into compassionate, intelligent, and responsible citizens.
- As a Catholic family, we respect each individual for the personal gifts that each person brings into our community.
- This appreciation for culture and respect for diversity exemplifies a life in concurrence with Catholic teachings.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Football,
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.