St. Helen Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 211 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,248
- Average class size: 21 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
green polo with school logo, plaid skirt or khaki pants
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
- St. Helen School is a dynamic Catholic community. Our Mission Statement articulates our commitment to respecting the dignity of each person and devoloping leadership skills. As your school of choice we are prepared to provide a loving familly environment that will help students in preschool-grade 8 to be nourished and grow to be the successful children God intends. Our fully trained and accredited staff, excellent academic and religious programs, and numerous extracurricular activities continue to provide a solid foundation that ensures success in future educational endeavors. Along with the Diocese of Cleveland based curriculum we offer many extra classes such as algebra, Spanish, and graphic art. Students participate in weekly liturgy and daily prayer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Helen Elementary School cost?
St. Helen Elementary School's tuition is approximately $4,248 for private students.
What sports does St. Helen Elementary School offer?
St. Helen Elementary School offers 8 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Snowboarding, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. Helen Elementary School?
The application deadline for St. Helen Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Helen Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards