St Hilary Elementary School
- St. Hilary School, through the collaboration of parents, staff and students, strives to create a Christian educational community where a quality education is offered.
- We work to foster an atmosphere enriched by Gospel values and Catholic Christian beliefs.
- Our school is characterized by a learning environment in which the students can grow with the acquisition of knowledge and understanding in all academic areas including critical thinking, problem solving skills, a spirit of inquiry and the utilization of technology.
- The purpose of St. Hilary School is to create a Christian educational community where a quality Catholic education is offered in an atmosphere enriched by Christian values and beliefs, sound and realistic discipline, and the dedication and concern of a qualified staff.
- We have set our goals and organized our total curriculum to achieve this purpose.
- Underlying all our efforts to attain these goals is the belief that each of our students is a unique child of God.
- Our endeavor is to help them realize their God-given potential to its fullest.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2008|
|Total Students||618 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Akron Grades: PK-3 | 78 students
3882 Bywood Ave
Akron, OH 44333
(330)666-4299 1.9 PK-3
- Akron Grades: PK-8 | 390 students
500 Mull Ave
Akron, OH 44320
(330)836-9107 2.5 PK-8
- Akron Grades: NS-K | 34 students
105 Springside Drive
Akron, OH 44333
(330)665-3035 2.4 NS-K
- Akron Grades: PK-6 | 105 students
1290 W Market St
Akron, OH 44313
(330)867-0918 2.7 PK-6
- Akron Grades: PK-8 | 205 students
1580 Brown St
Akron, OH 44301
(330)724-1253 7.6 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.