St. James Episcopal School
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,400|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. de los Santos|
- The philosophy of St. James Episcopal School is grounded on a conviction that all truth comes from God as we know Him in Jesus Christ. Christianity is the catalyst of our philosophy curriculum, relationships, worship, class work and recreation.
- St. James Episcopal School exists to provide a superior academic opportunity within the framework of a warm nurturing Christian environment. All qualified students are accepted, regardless of race ethnicity, nationality, sex and/or religion.
- At St. James we are dedicated to providing the best possible education for each student. The program is designed to help students to grow as social beings in understanding, compassion, and cooperation with others. A goal of the school is to see that the children are prepared to live in God`s world, accepting of their rights, privileges duties and responsibilities.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Del Rio Grades: PK-8 | 171 students
409 E Cortinas St
Del Rio, TX 78840
(830) 775-9921 1.1 PK-8
- Del Rio Grades: PK-8 | 157 students
209 E Greenwood St
Del Rio, TX 78840
(830) 775-3274 0.9 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.