St James Episcopal School
- St. James Episcopal School honors its tradition of academic excellence.
- Since 1946 the school has recognized the need for a superior educational environment and has built a nationally recognized, award winning curriculum to provide such an education.
- The school motto "Via, Veritas, Vita" Way, Truth, Life provides the framework for an educational philosophy that emphasizes development of the whole person intellectual, spiritual and physical.
- The mission of St. James Episcopal School is to develop each child to his or her fullest potential, spiritually, intellectually and physically, that each may grow in grace, enjoy freedom through knowledge, and lead a healthy productive and meaningful life.
- St. James Episcopal School is accredited by the Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools.
- Our accreditation is fully recognized by the Texas Education Association through its recognition of the Texas Private School Accreditation Commission.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017