The Bible Way Christian Academy
Tel: (830) 775-9921
- The Bible Way Christian Academy is a private school located in Del Rio, Texas.
- and is a ministry of Bible Way Church. We offer full day programs for students in Pre-kindergarten through eighth grade.
- We believe it is our mission to provide students with a solid academic foundation along with Christian training in order to prepare them for a successful future.
- Our ultimate goal and purpose is to provide "academic excellence in a Christian environment." We desire to train students in the knowledge of God, the Christian way of life, and to provide them with an excellent education which will prepare them for a successful future.
- Wisdom and knowledge come from God, therefore, man's education is only complete when God and His Word are at the center of all learning.
- We are concerned with the total person; intellectual, spiritual, physical, and social being.
- Our students are given a strong academic foundation, as well as training in moral character.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Del Rio Grades: PK-8 | 157 students
209 E Greenwood St
Del Rio, TX 78840
(830) 775-3274 1.4 PK-8
- Del Rio Grades: NS-5 | 123 students
206 W Greenwood St
Del Rio, TX 78840
(830) 775-9911 1.1 NS-5
- San Antonio Grades: PK-12 | 88 students
6622 Highway 90 W
San Antonio, TX 78227
(210) 679-6001 135.9 PK-12
- Las Vegas Grades: NS-8 | 965 students
3275 Red Rock St.
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702) 362-1180 954.1 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.