- St James The Apostle School gives witness to a faith-filled community.
- Gospel values are integrated with other subjects as a means to bridge the gap between daily life and the need for God in their life.
- Our program provides the students with many progressive developmental activities and skills.
- The students express themselves through songs, recitations, group and individual responses, and hands-on activities The students develop an understanding that Social Studies are a series of events that affects the lives of all people.
- By participating in discussions, through projects, research papers, and the use of technology and media, students are challenged to master age appropriate concepts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MillburnGrades: NS-K | 71 students
5 Bleeker Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
SpringfieldGrades: PK-K | 89 students
37 Church Mall
Springfield, NJ 07081
KenilworthGrades: PK-KG | 20 students
225 N 8th St
Kenilworth, NJ 07033
UnionGrades: PK-8 | 363 students
1212 Kelly St
Union, NJ 07083
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.