St James The Apostle School
- St James The Apostle School gives witness to a faith-filled community.
- Gospel values are integrated with other subjects as a means to bridge the gap between daily life and the need for God in their life.
- Our program provides the students with many progressive developmental activities and skills.
- The students express themselves through songs, recitations, group and individual responses, and hands-on activities The students develop an understanding that Social Studies are a series of events that affects the lives of all people.
- By participating in discussions, through projects, research papers, and the use of technology and media, students are challenged to master age appropriate concepts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SpringfieldGrades: PK-K | 89 students
37 Church Mall
Springfield, NJ 07081
- MillburnGrades: NS-K | 71 students
5 Bleeker Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
- UnionGrades: PK-8 | 363 students
1212 Kelly St
Union, NJ 07083
- KenilworthGrades: PK-KG | 20 students
225 N 8th St
Kenilworth, NJ 07033
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.