St Jarlath Elementary School
Tel: (510) 532-4387
- St. Jarlath School strives to provide an educational environment that develops the whole human person in relationship to God and others.
- While acknowledging that parents are the primary educators of their children, we strive to form an active partnership between home and school.
- The faculty, parish staff, and parents work together to motivate our students to develop their full human and spiritual potential.
- Our goal is that all St. Jarlath students will become increasingly responsible for their own faith life, learning, behavior, and future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oakland Grades: K-8 | 313 students
1516 33rd Ave
Oakland, CA 94601
(510) 532-7392 1.3 K-8
- Campbell Grades: PK-12 | 28 students
1 W Campbell Ave (J70)
Campbell, CA 95008
(408) 898-8627 38 PK-12
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 70 students
3741 Buchanan Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
(415) 429-2008 11.9 PK-8
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?