St. Joachim Elementary School
Established in 1949 Saint Joachim Parish School is a catholic private school that offers strong academics within a caring and involved school community.
The school provides a strong, religious curriculum that is woven into every subject area, assiting students to develop a personal, loving relationship with God.
Our creative educational program emphasizes high academic standards, critical and hgher-level thinking skills, and strong study skills, which will prepare our students for the leadership roles of tomorrow.
Throughout all, we strive to maintain a faith-filled atmosphere where students grow as unique and important individuals.
Completely rebuilt in 2003 the school is inviting with its modern and lightfilled classrooms.
Every class room is equipped with smart boards. The school has a modern science and computer lab, a music room and a well assorted library.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 272 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,100
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Extra fees: $ 225 - registration fee; $300 - family fee; plus a student fee that varies from $165 to $220 depending on the grade level
Sr. Kathleen Marie Pughe
Ms. Sherril Davis
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Band Classes, Choir, Drama Club
- Our family-oriented school inspires each child to grow. We have dedicated teachers and a spirited student body
- Our credentialed teachers offer outstanding academic instruction
- A state-of-the-art facility offers computer and science labs, a quality library, music room, smartboards in each room, well-equipped gymnasium, outdoor field and playground
- We put emphasis on social development: counseling services, student council & after-school homework club (gr 5-8)
- Sound physical development: physical education classes, after school sports and cheerleading (Gr 5-8)
- St. Joachim School provides spiritual development: daily religious instruction, weekly school mass, class retreats, sacramental preparation, community service projects
- St. Joachim provides an outstanding extended daycare program to its enrolled students
Endorse St. Joachim Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?