St Joachim Elementary School
- Established in 1949 Saint Joachim Parish School is a catholic private school that offers strong academics within a caring and involved school community.
- The school provides a strong, religious curriculum that is woven into every subject area, assiting students to develop a personal, loving relationship with God.
- Our creative educational program emphasizes high academic standards, critical and hgher-level thinking skills, and strong study skills, which will prepare our students for the leadership roles of tomorrow.
- Throughout all, we strive to maintain a faith-filled atmosphere where students grow as unique and important individuals.
- Completely rebuilt in 2003 the school is inviting with its modern and lightfilled classrooms.
- Every class room is equipped with smart boards. The school has a modern science and computer lab, a music room and a well assorted library.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,020|
|Tuition Notes||Extra fees: $ 225 - registration fee; $300 - family fee; plus a student fee that varies from $165 to $220 depending on the grade level|
|Admissions Director||Sr. Kathleen Marie Pughe|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Sherril Davis|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band Classes, Choir, Drama Club|
- Our family-oriented school inspires each child to grow. We have dedicated teachers and a spirited student body
- Our credentialed teachers offer outstanding academic instruction
- A state-of-the-art facility offers computer and science labs, a quality library, music room, smartboards in each room, well-equipped gymnasium, outdoor field and playground
- We put emphasis on social development: counseling services, student council & after-school homework club (gr 5-8)
- Sound physical development: physical education classes, after school sports and cheerleading (Gr 5-8)
- St. Joachim School provides spiritual development: daily religious instruction, weekly school mass, class retreats, sacramental preparation, community service projects
- St. Joachim provides an outstanding extended daycare program to its enrolled students
- People that viewed St Joachim Elementary School also viewed these schools: St John The Baptist Catholic School, The Waldorf School Of Orange County, St Cecilia School, International Christian Montessori Schl Of Newport and Mariners Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Costa Mesa Grades: K-8 | 520 students
1021 Baker St
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714) 557-5060 2.6 K-8
- Tustin Grades: PK-8 | 285 students
1311 SE Sycamore Ave
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 544-1535 7.6 PK-8
- Costa Mesa Grades: PK-1 | 131 students
2591 Irvine Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949) 645-7745 1.5 PK-1
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.