Established in 1949 Saint Joachim Parish School is a catholic private school that offers strong academics within a caring and involved school community.
The school provides a strong, religious curriculum that is woven into every subject area, assiting students to develop a personal, loving relationship with God.
Our creative educational program emphasizes high academic standards, critical and hgher-level thinking skills, and strong study skills, which will prepare our students for the leadership roles of tomorrow.
Throughout all, we strive to maintain a faith-filled atmosphere where students grow as unique and important individuals.
Completely rebuilt in 2003 the school is inviting with its modern and lightfilled classrooms.
Every class room is equipped with smart boards. The school has a modern science and computer lab, a music room and a well assorted library.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 272 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,100
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Extra fees: $ 225 - registration fee; $300 - family fee; plus a student fee that varies from $165 to $220 depending on the grade level
Sr. Kathleen Marie Pughe
Ms. Sherril Davis
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Band Classes, Choir, Drama Club
- Our family-oriented school inspires each child to grow. We have dedicated teachers and a spirited student body
- Our credentialed teachers offer outstanding academic instruction
- A state-of-the-art facility offers computer and science labs, a quality library, music room, smartboards in each room, well-equipped gymnasium, outdoor field and playground
- We put emphasis on social development: counseling services, student council & after-school homework club (gr 5-8)
- Sound physical development: physical education classes, after school sports and cheerleading (Gr 5-8)
- St. Joachim School provides spiritual development: daily religious instruction, weekly school mass, class retreats, sacramental preparation, community service projects
- St. Joachim provides an outstanding extended daycare program to its enrolled students
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Joachim Elementary School cost?
St. Joachim Elementary School's tuition is approximately $7,100 for private students.
What sports does St. Joachim Elementary School offer?
St. Joachim Elementary School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer and Volleyball.
What is St. Joachim Elementary School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Joachim Elementary School?
The application deadline for St. Joachim Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Joachim Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.