St. Joachim Elementary School
Established in 1949 Saint Joachim Parish School is a catholic private school that offers strong academics within a caring and involved school community.
The school provides a strong, religious curriculum that is woven into every subject area, assiting students to develop a personal, loving relationship with God.
Our creative educational program emphasizes high academic standards, critical and hgher-level thinking skills, and strong study skills, which will prepare our students for the leadership roles of tomorrow.
Throughout all, we strive to maintain a faith-filled atmosphere where students grow as unique and important individuals.
Completely rebuilt in 2003 the school is inviting with its modern and lightfilled classrooms.
Every class room is equipped with smart boards. The school has a modern science and computer lab, a music room and a well assorted library.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,020|
|Tuition Notes||Extra fees: $ 225 - registration fee; $300 - family fee; plus a student fee that varies from $165 to $220 depending on the grade level|
|Admissions Director||Sr. Kathleen Marie Pughe|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Sherril Davis|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band Classes, Choir, Drama Club|
- Our family-oriented school inspires each child to grow. We have dedicated teachers and a spirited student body
- Our credentialed teachers offer outstanding academic instruction
- A state-of-the-art facility offers computer and science labs, a quality library, music room, smartboards in each room, well-equipped gymnasium, outdoor field and playground
- We put emphasis on social development: counseling services, student council & after-school homework club (gr 5-8)
- Sound physical development: physical education classes, after school sports and cheerleading (Gr 5-8)
- St. Joachim School provides spiritual development: daily religious instruction, weekly school mass, class retreats, sacramental preparation, community service projects
- St. Joachim provides an outstanding extended daycare program to its enrolled students
People that viewed St. Joachim Elementary School also viewed these schools: St. John The Baptist Catholic School, The Waldorf School Of Orange County, Mater Dei High School, St. Cecilia School and International Christian Montessori Schl Of Newport.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Costa Mesa Grades: K-8 | 520 students
1021 Baker St
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714) 557-5060 2.6 K-8
- Santa Ana Grades: 9-12 | 2152 students
1202 W Edinger Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92707
(714) 754-1175 6 9-12
- Tustin Grades: PK-8 | 285 students
1311 SE Sycamore Ave
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 544-1535 7.6 PK-8
- Costa Mesa Grades: PK-1 | 131 students
2591 Irvine Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949) 645-7745 1.5 PK-1
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.