St Joan Of Arc School
- St. Joan of Arc Catholic School continues a rich Christ-centered tradition of faith-filled education that has been a vibrant part of the community since 1922.
- Our students, who mirror the diverse neighborhoods we serve, are inspired to achieve academic excellence and are committed to respect all of God's creation.
- From Preschool though eighth-grade, our students are challenged to make positive contributions to the world through leadership, integrity and service (LIS).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||many|
|Total Students||342 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- St. Joan of Arc graduates will be prepared spiritually and academically for an increasingly challenging, complex, and technological world in which we live and in which they will lead by using the skills developed through Leadership, Integrity and Service (LIS).
- St. Joan of Arc will break the mold of the traditional parochial school, and set the trend for Catholic education where leaders for the twenty-first century are formed by faith, and equipped through liberal arts and sciences to shape the world by lives of integrity and service.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?