St. John Lutheran School
Tel: (512) 253-6358
- St. John Lutheran High School is committed to being a premier educational facility.
- Our staff of professionals is dedicated to providing high-quality, Christ-centered education.
- We provide opportunities for personal growth to our community members which challenge beyond the traditional classroom and continue year round.
- A challenging, rigorous, college preparatory curriculum with a highly motivated faculty provides Concordia students with a great opportunity to build lives of excellence in their academic training.
- Students from Concordia regularly score above the national average on the SAT and ACT college entrance exams.
- Average class sizes of 17 students with a faculty to student ratio of 1:15 gives students and teachers an opportunity to work closely and intensely together to achieve that academic excellence for which Concordia is known.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Giddings Grades: PK-8 | 235 students
382 N Grimes St
Giddings, TX 78942
(979) 542-3319 6.5 PK-8
- Giddings Grades: K-8 | 70 students
1578 County Road 211
Giddings, TX 78942
(979) 366-2218 10.9 K-8
- Bastrop Grades: PK-6 | 131 students
603 Spring St.
Bastrop, TX 78602
(512) 321-1610 20 PK-6
- Caldwell Grades: PK-8 | 172 students
501 West Mustang Street
Caldwell, TX 77836
(979) 567-3771 24.2 PK-8
- La Grange Grades: NS-PK | 75 students
800 N Franklin Street
La Grange, TX 78945
(979) 968-5913 25.5 NS-PK
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.