St. John Lutheran School
- St John Lutheran School - Enables children through Biblically sound Christian education to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- St John - Where faith and family shape a child`s character St John - Reaching children academically, spiritually, socially, through a program of Christ centered education.
- St John - Christian teachers, servants of Jesus learning, caring and sharing their faith with students and families
- St John - Biblically sound Christian education St John - Engaging Christ centered curriculum engaging students through the use of traditional curriculum and today`s technology.
- St John - Our Curriculum prepares children today for the tomorrow`s challenges.
- St John - Student Teacher ratio 10 - 18 allows personalized learningSt. John Lutheran is a Christian School in Eagle Point, Oregon.
- We offer preschool for 3 year olds, pre-kindergarten for 4 year olds, and 1/2/day and full day kindergarten through 5th grade classes. After school care is avaialble.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Clothing with logos, symbols and designs must be of a wholesome nature. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,850|
|Tuition Notes||PreSchool - $1365; Pre-K - $1785; K - $2625; 1st - 5th - $3625|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$300|
|Admissions Director||Peter Anderson|
|Admissions Associate||Heather Stewart|
- The mission of St. John Lutheran school is to reach children and families through a program of Christ centered quality education; equiping them academically, spiritually, socially, emotionally, and physically for life; and to enable them to know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior, so that they may grow in Christian maturity and boldly share their faith with others.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.