St. John Lutheran School
- St John Lutheran School - Enables children through Biblically sound Christian education to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- St John - Where faith and family shape a child`s character St John - Reaching children academically, spiritually, socially, through a program of Christ centered education.
- St John - Christian teachers, servants of Jesus learning, caring and sharing their faith with students and families
- St John - Biblically sound Christian education St John - Engaging Christ centered curriculum engaging students through the use of traditional curriculum and today`s technology.
- St John - Our Curriculum prepares children today for the tomorrow`s challenges.
- St John - Student Teacher ratio 10 - 18 allows personalized learningSt. John Lutheran is a Christian School in Eagle Point, Oregon.
- We offer preschool for 3 year olds, pre-kindergarten for 4 year olds, and 1/2/day and full day kindergarten through 5th grade classes. After school care is avaialble.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Clothing with logos, symbols and designs must be of a wholesome nature. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,850|
|Tuition Notes||PreSchool - $1365; Pre-K - $1785; K - $2625; 1st - 5th - $3625|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$300|
|Admissions Director||Peter Anderson|
|Admissions Associate||Heather Stewart|
- The mission of St. John Lutheran school is to reach children and families through a program of Christ centered quality education; equiping them academically, spiritually, socially, emotionally, and physically for life; and to enable them to know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior, so that they may grow in Christian maturity and boldly share their faith with others.
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.