St John's Episcopal School
- St. John's has a history of strong academics within the Christian tradition.
- We have dedicated instructors and staff who work to find the best academic program for each student.
- In addition, we at St. John's have a discipline code based on Christian value system.
- Your support of these efforts will help insure that your child receives the best learning experiences we together can provide.
- St. John's Episcopal School is committed to being a school of academic excellence where children experience a loving, nurturing environment within a Christian setting.
- St. John's School strives to be a place where curiosity and exploration of knowledge and ideas abound, a place where real understanding is the goal of learning, a place of inquiry, where students learn to become problem solvers and life-long learners; a place where students learn and live Christian values in every area of their school life.
- It is the goal of St. John's School to develop all aspects of a student's life-academic, spiritual, social, physical and emotional.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||164 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St John's Episcopal School also viewed these schools: First United Methodist Christian School.
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.