St John's Episcopal School
- St. John's has a history of strong academics within the Christian tradition.
- We have dedicated instructors and staff who work to find the best academic program for each student.
- In addition, we at St. John's have a discipline code based on Christian value system.
- Your support of these efforts will help insure that your child receives the best learning experiences we together can provide.
- St. John's Episcopal School is committed to being a school of academic excellence where children experience a loving, nurturing environment within a Christian setting.
- St. John's School strives to be a place where curiosity and exploration of knowledge and ideas abound, a place where real understanding is the goal of learning, a place of inquiry, where students learn to become problem solvers and life-long learners; a place where students learn and live Christian values in every area of their school life.
- It is the goal of St. John's School to develop all aspects of a student's life-academic, spiritual, social, physical and emotional.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||164 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed St John's Episcopal School also viewed these schools: First United Methodist Christian School.
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017