St John The Apostle Catholic
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (817) 284-2228
- St. John the Apostle Catholic School, established in 1965, follows the traditions of the Roman Catholic Church, providing students a challenging education that encourages the success of each student. We are a pre-kindergarten through eighth grade school and belong to the parish of St. John the Apostle Catholic Church.
- We collaborate with parents, who are the primary educators of their children, to provide a high quality Catholic education that teaches to the child.
- Our curriculum focuses on growing the child intellectually, spiritually and physically while rooted with a strong emphasis on personal responsibility and service to the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2008|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy pants, school shirt, plaid jumpers)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,880|
|Tuition Notes||We offer tuition assistance|
|Admissions Director||Toni Kelly|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Altar Servers, Lego Robotics Club, National Junior Honor Society, Running Club, Student Council Association
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Program, Choir
- St. John the Apostle Catholic School provides a high quality, Catholic education that promotes the development of the whole child. Believing that all children are unique creations of God and possess a special potential for reflecting His glory, St. John the Apostle Catholic School offers a supportive Catholic environment that reinforces belief in each individual as a child of God. Together with the family, the teachers and staff encourage the child's full potential, in a learning environment of Catholic principles and values, realistic goals, and relevant curriculum. Children are surrounded by spiritual, intellectual, cultural, social and physical opportunities structured to promote and challenge growth in all facets of their identity.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed St John The Apostle Catholic also viewed these schools: Fort Worth Christian School, All Saints Catholic School, Anderson Private School for the Gifted, Talented and Creative, Calvary Christian Academy and Harvest Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-8 | 154 students
2006 N Houston St
Fort Worth, TX 76164
(817) 624-2670 8.2 PK-8
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-12 | 25 students
14900 White Settlement Road
Fort Worth, TX 76108
(817) 448-8484 20.2 PK-12
- Fort Worth Grades: NS-12 | 369 students
1401 Oakhurst Scenic Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76111
(817) 332-3351 6.5 NS-12
Love SJS. They are like family. Great education, great teachers, and faith.
- Posted by Parent - Dave
St. John's School has been our home away from home for 31 years. During that time, 2 other Catholic Schools were started in the area, one of which we lived very close to. My husband and I saw no need to switch for ease when we had everything at St. Johns. What is everything? Living our faith every day while at school, outstanding academics, fine arts and sport programs, after school activities, the same campus as our parish, and dedicated staff and faculty for ALL those years. This all equals having your children ready for the next step in their educational journey and I give 5 stars to SJS for keeping their standards high and living them day in and day out.
- Posted by Parent - Joanie Ruppel
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.