St John Vianney Elementary School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- St. John Vianney Catholic School, a ministry of St. John Vianney parish, is a communion of cultures united in the love of Christ, where through prayer, spiritual and academic formation, and service, students are empowered to reach their full academic and spiritual potential in a diverse world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2005|
|Total Students||526 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
National Junior Honor Society (NJHS), TAG Team
Arts and Music Programs:
School Band, School Choir, SJV Players Drama Program
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Competitive Sports, Non-competitive sports
- St. John Vianney School, inspired by the pastoral, "To Teach as Jesus Did," has as its purpose the formation of its students into creative, Christ-centered persons. We strive to provide a Christian environment where the faith of our students can become living, conscious and active. Our school affords the fullest and best opportunity to realize the threefold purposes of Christian education; that is, to teach doctrine, to build Christian community and to provide service to others. Our school places a high priority on the formation of Catholic leaders who are prepared to be active, contributing citizens in a global society.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: NS-12 | 256 students
7101 Lake Ellenor Drive
Orlando, FL 32809
(407)313-7222 0.4 NS-12
- Orlando Grades: PK-8 | 485 students
505 E Ridgewood Street
Orlando, FL 32803
(407)841-4432 5.7 PK-8
- Orlando Grades: K-12 | 670 students
9307 Curry Ford Road
Orlando, FL 32825
(407)275-8031 9.2 K-12
- Orlando Grades: PK-8 | 329 students
4005 Edgewater Drive
Orlando, FL 32804
(407)293-7691 8.5 PK-8
Such a strong school providing a strong education with a strong catholic-faith foundation. The principal, Ms Marshall, is committed to bringing advances in technology, curriculum, and faith-centered education to excelling our students.
- Posted by Parent - Mustang Supporter
We had our daughter enrolled in the Pre-K with Ms. Celeste and Ms. Wendy. We could not have hoped for better results! My daughter finished reading the series, "Bob Books," before the end of the (Pre-K!) school year. St. John's has a wonderful system for encouraging student achievement, combined with a no-nonsense focus on academics and social development. I know my daughter loves to read, but Ms. Celeste and Ms. Wendy brought the most out of our daughter any 2 teachers could have. Thank-You!
- Posted by Parent - hanse
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.