St Johns Lutheran School
- St. John’s Lutheran School exists to assist parents in providing a Christ-centered education for their children’s faith and life as they await the coming of Christ.
- The Objectives of St. John’s Lutheran School is to train children according to God’s Holy Word through daily religious instruction and devotion, to develop the God-given talents and abilities in each child through Christ-centered education that is incorporated into all subjects, to teach children by instruction and example to become active members of their congregation and witnesses in the community, to maintain high standards of academic excellence through accepted methods of instruction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Onalaska Grades: PK-6 | 170 students
127 11th Ave N
Onalaska, WI 54650
(608)783-5483 8.8 PK-6
- La Crosse Grades: PK-12 | 100 students
716 Windsor St
La Crosse, WI 54603
(608)784-6167 9 PK-12
- La Crosse Grades: PK-8 | 55 students
806 Saint Paul St
La Crosse, WI 54603
(608)784-5712 9.2 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.