St. Joseph School
St. Joseph Catholic School is a Catholic preschool, elementary, and junior high.
Two parishes (Holy Trinity in Bucyrus and St. Joseph in Galion) work together to make our school a success.We are proud to offer an excellent education with a base of Christian values.
Teachers strive to educate the whole student body, mind, and spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- St. Joseph Catholic School is established to enable and foster the spiritual, academic, emotional, cultural, social and physical potential of our students. We do this through participation and immersion into our Christian community. We value the Christian witness of our Cathloic faith along with evident living of the Christian life. We offer one another hope for the future. We value self-discipline as the inevitable consquence of respecting each other. St. Joseph Parish School and its faculty offers our students the opportunity to unfold and discover for themselves their potential in a Christian atmosphere. Each student is considered a unique expression of God's creativity and his/her individuality is respected as well as encouraged. St. Joseph Parish School admits students of any race, color, religion, and national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to or made avalible to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational programs and policies, admission policies, scholarships, aid programs, athletics, and other school administered programs.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to St. Joseph School is Wayside Christian School (12.2 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is St. Joseph Catholic School (4.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Crestline Grades: PK-8 | 58 students
333 N Thoman Street
Crestline, OH 44827
(419) 683-1284 4.4 PK-8
- Mansfield Grades: PK-7 | 200 students
855 Millsboro Road
Mansfield, OH 44903
(419) 756-8880 9.3 PK-7
- Shelby Grades: PK-6 | 118 students
26 West St
Shelby, OH 44875
(419) 342-2626 12 PK-6
- Bucyrus Grades: PK-12 | 70 students
2345 Kerstetter Rd
Bucyrus, OH 44820
(419) 562-5930 12.2 PK-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.