St Joseph School
Tel: (812) 385-2228
- St. Joseph School is a Preschool through Fifth Grade School located in Princeton, Indiana.
- The school is accredited by the State Of Indiana Department of Education and has a very capable faculty.
- All of our teachers are licensed by the State Of Indiana.
- Each teachers' mission is to care for the child and to help the child grow intellectually, physically and spiritually.
- St. Joseph School is an educational ministry of St. Joseph Catholic Church.
- Faith formation, building a strong sense of community, and educating students to their highest human potential is the heart of our school.
- With these qualities, our students become more mature Christian adults who minister to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,500|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner rate is $1250|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Princeton Grades: PK-8 | 102 students
1520 S Main St
Princeton, IN 47670
(812) 386-1263 0.8 PK-8
- Fort Branch Grades: PK-5 | 167 students
202 S Church St
Fort Branch, IN 47648
(812) 753-3280 7.3 PK-5
- Haubstadt Grades: PK-5 | 188 students
210 N Vine St
Haubstadt, IN 47639
(812) 768-6775 10.1 PK-5
- Mount Carmel Grades: PK-8 | 149 students
417 Chestnut St
Mount Carmel, IL 62863
(618) 263-3183 11.6 PK-8
- Haubstadt Grades: PK-8 | 174 students
12394 S 40 W
Haubstadt, IN 47639
(812) 867-2661 12.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.