- St. Joseph School is a Preschool through Fifth Grade School located in Princeton, Indiana.
- The school is accredited by the State Of Indiana Department of Education and has a very capable faculty.
- All of our teachers are licensed by the State Of Indiana.
- Each teachers' mission is to care for the child and to help the child grow intellectually, physically and spiritually.
- St. Joseph School is an educational ministry of St. Joseph Catholic Church.
- Faith formation, building a strong sense of community, and educating students to their highest human potential is the heart of our school.
- With these qualities, our students become more mature Christian adults who minister to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,500|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner rate is $1250|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PrincetonGrades: PK-7 | 95 students
1520 S Main St
Princeton, IN 47670
Fort BranchGrades: PK-5 | 149 students
202 S Church St
Fort Branch, IN 47648
HaubstadtGrades: PK-5 | 175 students
210 N Vine St
Haubstadt, IN 47639
Mount CarmelGrades: K-9 | 150 students
417 Chestnut St
Mount Carmel, IL 62863
HaubstadtGrades: PK-8 | 174 students
12394 S 40 W
Haubstadt, IN 47639
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.