St. Josephs Academy
St. Joseph's Academy is a college preparatory high school sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet.
Our mission at the Academy is to provide quality Catholic education for young women in an environment that challenges them to grow in faith, knowledge, and respect for self and others.
Our community expects these young women to make a profound impact in the world.
We strive to provide an environment where each student can develop as a whole person and where she can be guided toward service to God and neighbor.
SJA acknowledges the uniqueness of each individual and strives to nurture the integrity and autonomy of its students.
Administration, faculty, and staff understand that by their actions they demonstrate responsible behavior and commitment to Catholic values. Interactions with adults and with other students foster growth in self-awareness, understanding of others, and decision-making.
- Top Ranked MO School
- Grades: 9-12
- Yearly Tuition: $15,990
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 1993
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 18%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Average ACT score
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Dianne Dunning-Gill '88
Total Sports Offered
- St. Joseph's Academy is a college preparatory high school sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet. Our mission at the Academy is to provide quality Catholic education for young women in an environment that challenges them to grow in faith, knowledge, and respect for self and others. Our community expects these young women to make a profound impact in the world.
Endorse St. Josephs Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?