St. Josephs Academy
- Top Ranked MO School
- Grades: 9-12
- Yearly Tuition: $15,990
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Joseph's Academy is a college preparatory high school sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet. Our mission at the Academy is to provide quality Catholic education for young women in an environment that challenges them to grow in faith, knowledge, and respect for self and others. Our community expects these young women to make a profound impact in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Josephs Academy cost?
St. Josephs Academy's tuition is approximately $15,990 for private students.
What schools are St. Josephs Academy often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of St. Josephs Academy?
The acceptance rate of St. Josephs Academy is 85%, which is lower than the national average of 88%. St. Josephs Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Missouri with low acceptance rates.
What sports does St. Josephs Academy offer?
St. Josephs Academy offers 12 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. St. Josephs Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Missouri for most sports offered.
What is St. Josephs Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Josephs Academy?
The application deadline for St. Josephs Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Josephs Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards