St. Lawrence O'toole School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (845) 279-5164
- St. Lawrence O'Toole School is a Pre-Kindergarten through 8th Grade Catholic School accredited by the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges.
- St. Lawrence O'Toole School is a child-centered, value-oriented, co-educational Catholic school for Pre-K3 through 8th Grade students.
- Located on East view Avenue in the heart of Brewster, St. Lawrence O'Toole School serves families throughout northern Westchester and lower Putnam counties.
- St. Lawrence O'Toole School, which was founded in 1926, aims for academic excellence in an atmosphere of religious and moral training.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Danbury Grades: K-1 | 58 students
27 Kenosia Ave
Danbury, CT 06810
(203) 790-1964 6.5 K-1
- Danbury Grades: NS-12 | 350 students
91 Miry Brook Rd
Danbury, CT 06810
(203) 830-3916 6.7 NS-12
I attended St. Lawrence from 3rd grade through 8th, 1949 to 1955. Great memories, great education. Alter boy, CYO Basketball, learned the Irish Jig and became friends with a very diverse student body.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Joseph Nekola
I remember attending SLS from 1952 until 1956 when I graduated; I have such nice memories. We were taught by the Sisters of the Devine Compassion.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - lunch
I went to SLO from the second to the eight grade. It graduated in 1961. It gave me a firm foundation for the rest of my education.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - dbwil
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.