St Lucy School
- St. Lucy Parish School is a Christian Community, which teaches Catholic values as a way of life.
- Together teachers, parents and students pursue the educational mission of the Church in proclaiming the message of the Gospels, fostering the development of community, serving the community in need and coming together in celebration and worship.
- St. Lucy Parish School guides its students to develop an appreciation for learning and offers an education of academic excellence.
- We recognize our responsibility to create an atmosphere which will maximize each child's potential spiritually, morally, intellectually, physically, psychologically and socially.
- St. Lucy Parish School also provides a quality, faith-based Catholic education and community that develops faithful members of the Catholic Church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.