St Lucy School
- St. Lucy Parish School is a Christian Community, which teaches Catholic values as a way of life.
- Together teachers, parents and students pursue the educational mission of the Church in proclaiming the message of the Gospels, fostering the development of community, serving the community in need and coming together in celebration and worship.
- St. Lucy Parish School guides its students to develop an appreciation for learning and offers an education of academic excellence.
- We recognize our responsibility to create an atmosphere which will maximize each child's potential spiritually, morally, intellectually, physically, psychologically and socially.
- St. Lucy Parish School also provides a quality, faith-based Catholic education and community that develops faithful members of the Catholic Church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.