St Lucy School
- St. Lucy Parish School is a Christian Community, which teaches Catholic values as a way of life.
- Together teachers, parents and students pursue the educational mission of the Church in proclaiming the message of the Gospels, fostering the development of community, serving the community in need and coming together in celebration and worship.
- St. Lucy Parish School guides its students to develop an appreciation for learning and offers an education of academic excellence.
- We recognize our responsibility to create an atmosphere which will maximize each child's potential spiritually, morally, intellectually, physically, psychologically and socially.
- St. Lucy Parish School also provides a quality, faith-based Catholic education and community that develops faithful members of the Catholic Church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.