St Lucy School
Tel: (562) 424-9062
- St. Lucy Parish School is a Christian Community, which teaches Catholic values as a way of life.
- Together teachers, parents and students pursue the educational mission of the Church in proclaiming the message of the Gospels, fostering the development of community, serving the community in need and coming together in celebration and worship.
- St. Lucy Parish School guides its students to develop an appreciation for learning and offers an education of academic excellence.
- We recognize our responsibility to create an atmosphere which will maximize each child's potential spiritually, morally, intellectually, physically, psychologically and socially.
- St. Lucy Parish School also provides a quality, faith-based Catholic education and community that develops faithful members of the Catholic Church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||233 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.