St Margaret Mary School
- St. Margaret Mary School is an enthusiastic, faith-filled Catholic Community committed to strong academic standards and Christian values.
- We are called to develop a strong academic curriculum that integrates Christian values and Catholic traditions, Provide varied opportunities for students, staff and parents to support each other, Encourage participation in varied religious experiences which will help to develop faith and relationship with God, Foster a sense of self-giving following Jesus' example.
- St Margaret Mary School has a well-rounded curriculum based on core subjects.
- A variety of teaching techniques are integrated into all subject areas.
- Language arts in the primary grades include reading, writing, grammar, phonics and spelling.
- Our goal is to help children master basic skills, develop higher-level thinking skills, and realize their intellectual potential through a curriculum reflective of current research and best practice in education.
- All teachers are state certified in their area of expertise, with many possessing additional degrees of certifications.
- Our mission is to enthusiastically instill our Christian values while emphasizing strong academic standards.
- St. Margaret Mary School is part of the parish community and welcomes anyone interested in a quality Catholic education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||286 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 368 students
2646 N Swan Blvd
Milwaukee, WI 53226
(414)258-4160 1.5 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 26 students
9900 W Capitol Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414)464-9220 0.5 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 331 students
1747 N 54th St
Milwaukee, WI 53208
(414)453-5830 3.4 PK-8
- Hales Corners Grades: 3-11 | 83 students
5425 S. 111th St.
Hales Corners, WI 53130
(414)461-8500 10 3-11
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.