- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 59 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,825
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Lego Club, Pound Martial Arts Club, Science Club, Sports Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Chorus, Musical Theatre, Strings
- Mission Statement
- The school is a caring community that embodies the Gospel of Jesus Christ and teaches the faith and practices of the Catholic Church. An educational ministry of the Diocese of Fall River, the school serves students and families of all faiths across Cape Cod, the Islands, and southeastern Massachusetts who seek distinctive co-educational elementary, middle, and high school Catholic education. Through strong relationships and worthy example, the school recognizes students` gifts, develops their potential, and inspires their pursuit of truth through faith and reason.
- Statement of School Philosophy
- Our school embraces the teaching of the Catholic Church, which recognizes parents as the primaryeducators of their children. As such, it is important to articulate the mission, philosophy, and vision of theschool so that parents can understand our approach and determine if the school best fits their family goals. Our school philosophy is based on five fundamental values.
- A Community of Care and Concern
- School culture and environment are premised on the idea that people learn best through relationships thatare positive, encouraging, respectful, and professional. Therefore, the school retains qualified faculty andstaff members capable of forming healthy relationships marked by mutual respect and shared goals.
- Full Personhood under God
- From Pre-Kindergarten through Grade Twelve, we know that our most important charge is the full humanformation of our students, who are created in the image and likeness of God. Such formation requires a program of intellectual, spiritual, physical, and social-emotional experiences that help students realize theirworth and the central role of God in their creation, lives, and destiny.
- Academic Excellence
- Students deserve both robust academic challenges and robust support to meet them. The school offers athoughtfully-developed curriculum based on the Catholic liberal arts tradition and inclusive of evolvingSTEAM approaches. When expectations are set high, and relationships of respect prevail, students tend tomeet those expectations. In equal measure, support and appropriate accommodations are provided forstudent success.
- Opportunities to Grow and Thrive
- The school`s philosophy of challenge and support is equally operative in the athletic, performance, artistic,and other co-curricular endeavors. Students are provided opportunities and encouraged to explore newdimensions of themselves in an environment designed for appropriate risk-taking and growth. We believein maximizing options and activities so that students are not "waiting in line" and as a result, more readilygrow through new endeavors.
- Spiritual Life and Christian Service
- The school program is rooted in the Catholic Faith. We strive to know, love, and serve God, as Jesustaught, through prayer, worship, and service. In order to educate the whole child truly and to live ourpilgrim journey on earth, developing habits of prayer, regular worship at Mass, and meaningful acts ofChristian service are of ultimate value. Through prayer, worship, and service, students develop theirspiritual dimension, actively engage with other persons in need, and prepare for their ultimate destiny.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Margaret Primary School cost?
What schools are St. Margaret Primary School often compared to?
When is the application deadline for St. Margaret Primary School?
Endorse St. Margaret Primary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards