St Mark School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (314) 743-8640
- St. Mark Catholic School in South County is a place where students can feel at home. Our teachers provide children in preschool through 8th grade a nurturing atmosphere with the opportunity to learn, serve, and grow in a welcoming spiritual environment. In addition to our academics, we offer a creative list of extracurriculars to enhance a child's classroom learning and leadership skills.
- Call us to schedule a visit and offer us the opportunity to say, "Welcome Home!".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,748|
|Tuition Notes||We offer differ tuition rates for multiple children|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Julie Bingham|
|Admissions Associate||Debbie Greubel|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Team, Altar Servers, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, National Junior Honor Society, Robotics, Speech Team, Student Ambassadors, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Middle School Musical
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Middle School Workout, Read Right and Run
- At St. Mark, we believe each child is unique and formed in the image and likeness of God. We are dedicated to educating our students to become respectful, responsible Christians who go forth to serve.
- Students can explore, enjoy, and learn in our hands-on STREAM lab and outdoor classroom.
- We offer curriculum flexibility to meet the needs of every child and many co-curriculars to enhance the learning experience.
- We offer high school preparation.
- Our students participate in monthly community service projects.
- We have a full-time learning consultant.
- We offer on-site before/after school care programs.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: K-8 | 171 students
618 W Ripa Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63125
(314) 544-5793 1.3 K-8
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 443 students
9515 Tesson Ferry Road
Saint Louis, MO 63123
(314) 631-1400 1.7 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 235 students
6737 Rock Hill Road
Saint Louis, MO 63123
(314) 631-8149 1.9 PK-8
St. Mark was my home away from home. I was well prepared for high school and loved my 9 years at St. Mark.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - 2017 alum
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.