St. Marks Lutheran School
Tel: (718) 455-4409
St. Marks Lutheran School Photo #2 - St. Mark's Lutheran School has a beautiful facility featuring a new gymnasium/multipurpose room.
St. Marks Lutheran School Photo #3 - St. Mark's Lutheran School offers enriching field trip experiences such as a junior high camping trip to Yosemite National Park.
St. Marks Lutheran School Photo #4 - St. Mark's Lutheran School offers interscholastic athletic programs including volleyball, basketball, and track and field.
St. Marks Lutheran School Photo #5 - St. Mark's Lutheran School offers interscholastic athletic programs including volleyball, basketball, and track and field.
St. Marks Lutheran School Photo #6 - St. Mark's Lutheran School offers interscholastic athletic programs including volleyball, basketball, and track and field.
St. Marks Lutheran School Photo #7 - St. Mark's Lutheran School has a strong fine arts program including optional piano lessons.
- St. Mark's Lutheran School Lives To Glorify God, Grow In His Word, And Go With The Gospel.
- In Carrying Out This Mission, Our School Assists Parents In Fulfilling Their God-given Responsibility Of Bringing Up Their Children In The Training And Instruction Of The Lord.
- Through This Partnership With Parents, St. Mark's Lutheran School Prepares Students For Life On Earth And Eternal Life In Heaven.
- Students At St. Mark's Lutheran School Receive A High Quality, Well-rounded Christ-centered Education.
- The Curriculum Consists Of Subject Areas Commonly Taught At The Elementary And Middle School Level.
- The Standards Established By The California Department Of Education Are Used As A Guide In Developing The Curriculum At St. Mark's.
- St. Mark's Lutheran School Began The Accreditation Process In July Of 2006.
- This Process Included A Self-study In Which Every Aspect Of Our School Was Closely Examined And Evaluated With The 10 Standards Of The Wels School Accreditation Program.
- This Self-study And The Report Of The Accreditation Visiting Team Highlighted The Strengths Of Our School And Pointed Out Areas In Which It Can Work To Improve.
- More Than 70 People Served On Various Self-study Committees, And In So Doing Demonstrated Their Dedication To St. Mark's Lutheran School.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn Grades: K-4 | 39 students
1492 Saint Johns Pl
Brooklyn, NY 11213
(718) 783-3694 1.9 K-4
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-8 | 140 students
221 Kingston Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11213
(718) 467-6600 1.8 PK-8
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-6 | 84 students
1149 Eastern Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11213
(718) 953-4364 2 PK-6
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-8 | 202 students
744 E 87th St
Brooklyn, NY 11236
(718) 649-0271 4.2 PK-8
- Brooklyn Grades: K-9 | 437 students
121 Riverdale Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11212
(718) 346-0089 2.8 K-9
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.