St Mary Catholic Community School
Tel: (219) 663-0676
- St Mary Catholic Community School serves 521 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St Mary Catholic Community School is 22:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||521 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portage Grades: PK-12 | 283 students
3040 Arlene Street
Portage, IN 46368
(219) 762-8962 12.7 PK-12
- Highland Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
3040 Ridge Rd
Highland, IN 46322
(219) 838-0356 10.7 PK-8
- Valparaiso Grades: K-8 | 268 students
1755 Harrison Blvd
Valparaiso, IN 46385
(219) 462-3374 15.2 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.