St Mary Catholic School
Tel: (320) 256-4257
- St Mary Catholic School serves 161 students in grades Prekindergarten-6 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of St Mary Catholic School is 18:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Melrose Grades: PK-K | 31 students
207 E 5th St N
Melrose, MN 56352
(320) 256-2141 0.2 PK-K
- Melrose Grades: PK-6 | 54 students
115 E County Road 13
Melrose, MN 56352
(320) 987-3133 5.8 PK-6
- Sauk Centre Grades: K-6 | 237 students
231 Sinclair Lewis Ave
Sauk Centre, MN 56378
(320) 352-6535 7.9 K-6
- Freeport Grades: PK-6 | 115 students
106 3rd Ave NE
Freeport, MN 56331
(320) 836-2591 11.2 PK-6
- Albany Grades: PK-5 | 112 students
160 2nd St. S.
Albany, MN 56307
(320) 845-2011 14.8 PK-5
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.