St Mary Catholic School
Tel: (503) 769-2718
- St. Mary Catholic School is dedicated to creating a respectful and challenging environment that nurtures Catholic Christian spirituality, virtues, and academics for our entire school.
- As a school, we base our curriculum on Gospel principles that are related to life experiences resulting in a strong academic program benefiting the whole child.
- We complement the Christian values that parents teach within the home as the primary educators of their children.
- We teach Catholic principles and provide opportunities to grow in maturity of faith.
- We provide a strong academic program integrated with opportunities to enhance the student's spiritual, moral, physical, emotional, and social growth.
- We help the students understand how to become active members of the Body of Christ by providing service to the Church, school, and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stayton Grades: 1-8 | 15 students
189 E Washington St
Stayton, OR 97383
(503) 769-7578 0.2 1-8
- Stayton Grades: 9-12 | 141 students
550 W Regis St
Stayton, OR 97383
(503) 769-2159 0.6 9-12
- Turner Grades: PK-12 | 441 students
2707 Maranatha Court SE
Turner, OR 97392
(503) 391-9082 11 PK-12
- Salem Grades: K-12 | 146 students
5771 Fruitland Road NE
Salem, OR 97317
(503) 363-9408 12.2 K-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.