St Mary Catholic School
- St. Mary Catholic School is dedicated to creating a respectful and challenging environment that nurtures Catholic Christian spirituality, virtues, and academics for our entire school.
- As a school, we base our curriculum on Gospel principles that are related to life experiences resulting in a strong academic program benefiting the whole child.
- We complement the Christian values that parents teach within the home as the primary educators of their children.
- We teach Catholic principles and provide opportunities to grow in maturity of faith.
- We provide a strong academic program integrated with opportunities to enhance the student's spiritual, moral, physical, emotional, and social growth.
- We help the students understand how to become active members of the Body of Christ by providing service to the Church, school, and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stayton Grades: 1-8 | 15 students
189 E Washington St
Stayton, OR 97383
(503)769-7578 0.2 1-8
- Stayton Grades: 9-12 | 141 students
550 W Regis St
Stayton, OR 97383
(503)769-2159 0.6 9-12
- Turner Grades: PK-12 | 373 students
2707 Maranatha Court SE
Turner, OR 97392
(503)391-9082 11 PK-12
- Salem Grades: K-12 | 152 students
5771 Fruitland Road NE
Salem, OR 97317
(503)363-9408 12.2 K-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.