St. Mary of the Assumption School provides a quality pre-school through 8th grade education where teachers provide an innovative education with a curriculum grounded in Catholic beliefs to an academically, racially and socio-economically diverse and excited to learn student body led by the best teachers and most involved parents.
We facilitate opportunities for students to develop spiritually, academically, physically and socially to each individual`s unique potential.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 228 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
School uniforms required
School uniforms required
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Financial assistance is available to qualifiers.
- Outstanding faith-centered education.
- 200 academic day school year. Students spend more days in class than any other school in the area (up to 20% more).
- Expanded school day program before and after school.
- Pull-out programs for students needing a little extra help.
- Hot lunch program.
- Online grades and homework assignments available for parents' review. Direct communication with teacher integrated into online program.
- Advanced math program taught by high school math teacher.
- Dedicated science teacher.
- Extensive technology integration into daily classes.
- Campus-wide WiFi network.
- Skype capability in classrooms and auditorium.
- Computers in every classroom.
- Competitive boys and girls sports programs.
- Science camp (8th grade).
- Sacramental preparation.
- Weekly Mass.
- Bigs & Little program.
- Full day kindergarten.
- Each grade conducts community service.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. Mary Of Assumption School offer?
St. Mary Of Assumption School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Volleyball.
What is St. Mary Of Assumption School's ranking?
St. Mary Of Assumption School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Mary Of Assumption School?
The application deadline for St. Mary Of Assumption School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Mary Of Assumption School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.