St Joseph High School
- St. Joseph High School, a Catholic co-educational secondary school, in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles features college preparatory with honors, college preparatory, as well as high school diploma programs.
- Our educational services are predominantly governed by the need to prepare the college/university bound student, yet we also attempt to accommodate the needs of the high school diploma student.
- The mission of the school is the formation of the person to image Christ in mind, heart, body and soul within the context of the church, the community, the nation and the world they serve.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||408 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Maria Grades: PK-12 | 477 students
2970 Santa Maria Way
Santa Maria, CA 93455
(805)937-6317 1.9 PK-12
- Costa Mesa Grades: NS-12 | 404 students
2350 Canyon Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949)574-7775 164.8 NS-12
- Moreno Valley Grades: PK-12 | 256 students
28010 Ironwood Ave
Moreno Valley, CA 92555
(951)485-6088 196 PK-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.