St Joseph High School
- St. Joseph High School, a Catholic co-educational secondary school, in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles features college preparatory with honors, college preparatory, as well as high school diploma programs.
- Our educational services are predominantly governed by the need to prepare the college/university bound student, yet we also attempt to accommodate the needs of the high school diploma student.
- The mission of the school is the formation of the person to image Christ in mind, heart, body and soul within the context of the church, the community, the nation and the world they serve.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||408 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Maria Grades: PK-12 | 477 students
2970 Santa Maria Way
Santa Maria, CA 93455
(805)937-6317 1.9 PK-12
- Costa Mesa Grades: NS-12 | 404 students
2350 Canyon Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949)574-7775 164.8 NS-12
- Moreno Valley Grades: PK-12 | 256 students
28010 Ironwood Ave
Moreno Valley, CA 92555
(951)485-6088 196 PK-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?