St Joseph High School
- St. Joseph High School, a Catholic co-educational secondary school, in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles features college preparatory with honors, college preparatory, as well as high school diploma programs.
- Our educational services are predominantly governed by the need to prepare the college/university bound student, yet we also attempt to accommodate the needs of the high school diploma student.
- The mission of the school is the formation of the person to image Christ in mind, heart, body and soul within the context of the church, the community, the nation and the world they serve.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||408 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Maria Grades: PK-12 | 477 students
2970 Santa Maria Way
Santa Maria, CA 93455
(805)937-6317 1.9 PK-12
- Moreno Valley Grades: PK-12 | 256 students
28010 Ironwood Ave
Moreno Valley, CA 92555
(951)485-6088 196 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.