St Louis De Montfort
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Louis de Montfort School imparts to each student the truth, values, and loving kindness of Jesus Christ, as we incorporate faith in our instruction of the skills and knowledge needed for life-long success.
- Enabled by our belief in a loving, merciful God, we embrace and share the Catholic faith and the teachings of Jesus Christ, making them relevant to our students.
- Acknowledging each child's self worth, we strive to treat all with respect and love, and work toward developing the whole child in mind, body, and spirit.
- With Jesus as our model, St. Louis de Montfort School provides a friendly, warm and supportive environment for each child, parent, and staff member.
- Our school family strives to live out the parish goal: “Becoming one family in Christ,” by reaching out to our parish, civic and world community by our good example, direct service, participation and almsgiving.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I need to please know how much tuition it's for kindergarten and if there is a after school program
- Posted by Parent - Sbccn
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.