Coast Hills Baptist School
- Coast Hills Baptist School was founded in 1996 for the purpose of teaching and training young people in sound academics while rooting them deeply into the Word of God.
- Our goal is to provide each young person with a biblically based education that will enable them to pursue God's will for their lives.
- CHBS is a ministry and extension of Coast Hills Baptist Church.
- It is primarily designed for the members of Coast Hills Baptist Church, yet outside inquires may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- We use the Accelerated Christian Education (A.C.E.) program and curriculum.
- With over 7,000 schools and thousands of home educators nationwide and around the world in 135 countries, A.C.E. has been a successful and proven system since 1970.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Coast Hills Baptist School also viewed these schools: Agape School Of Christian Education.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Maria Grades: 4-11 | 6 students
109 W Fesler St
Santa Maria, CA 93458
(805)614-9292 6.7 4-11
What curricula do private schools follow? Who accredits private schools? What kind of standards prevail? More here.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.