Coast Hills Baptist School
- Coast Hills Baptist School was founded in 1996 for the purpose of teaching and training young people in sound academics while rooting them deeply into the Word of God.
- Our goal is to provide each young person with a biblically based education that will enable them to pursue God's will for their lives.
- CHBS is a ministry and extension of Coast Hills Baptist Church.
- It is primarily designed for the members of Coast Hills Baptist Church, yet outside inquires may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- We use the Accelerated Christian Education (A.C.E.) program and curriculum.
- With over 7,000 schools and thousands of home educators nationwide and around the world in 135 countries, A.C.E. has been a successful and proven system since 1970.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Coast Hills Baptist School also viewed these schools: Agape School Of Christian Education.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Maria Grades: 4-11 | 6 students
109 W Fesler St
Santa Maria, CA 93458
(805)614-9292 6.7 4-11
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.