St Mary Of Immaculate Conception School
Tel: (330) 262-8671
- St. Mary's School is finding an increasing number of families experiencing transitions in parental custodial relationships.
- In addition, laws governing divorce settlements and custody have been recently changed.
- For this reason we find it necessary to clarify and re-state the usual procedures followed by the administration and faculty in dealing with parents in such situations.
- St Mary Of Immaculate Conception School believe in communicating the Gospel message of Jesus, providing students with the opportunity for growth in character, faith, and knowledge, preparing young people to live in and care for our world now and in the future.
- They also believe that parents are the primary educators of children in the ways of faith and that we have a shared responsibility to exemplify morals and values that honor God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wooster Grades: PK-8 | 212 students
4599b Burbank Rd
Wooster, OH 44691
(330) 345-6436 0.9 PK-8
- Wooster Grades: NS-6 | 171 students
1170 Akron Rd
Wooster, OH 44691
(330) 264-5222 1.2 NS-6
- Middlefield Grades: 1-8 | 35 students
Middlefield, OH 44062 4.2 1-8
- Wooster Grades: 1-8 | 21 students
3561 Blachleyville Rd
Wooster, OH 44691 4.3 1-8
- Apple Creek Grades: 1-8 | 22 students
S Millborne Rd
Apple Creek, OH 44606 6.1 1-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.