St. Mary's Catholic School
- St. Mary's Catholic School is a community of teachers, staff, parents, and parish family joined in partnership to educate our children in catholic faith and values.
- Our parish school strives to create an environment of academic excellence built upon Christian spirituality for the children of mansfield and the surrounding communities.
- We are committed to giving children the opportunity to develop the skills needed to attain their full potential as individuals, and as informed, responsible, and caring citizens.
- As a school community, we nurture and encourage our students to serve others as modeled by Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Tuition Notes||7000 for Preschool, 1000 discount for third (or subsequent) child|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
National Junior Honor Society, Student Ambassadors, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts & Crafts, Chorus, Music Lessons, Theater
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Attleboro Grades: PK-8 | 256 students
13 Hodges Street
Attleboro, MA 02703
(508)222-5062 7.5 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.