St. Mary's High School
- St. Mary's is a Catholic high school rooted in the Marianist tradition.
- Each person is seen as a child of God with gifts that will be called forth.
- This community is a place where self actualization, diversity and life-long learning are encouraged.
- St. Mary's is a place where the whole person can grow in the love of God and each other.
- This Marianist community is dedicated to developing responsible young men who are prepared to live as contributing and successful members of society who witness Jesus Christ to the world.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||400 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,985|
|Tuition Notes||55% of our students receive tuition assistance.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Katie Albin|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Cycling, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Cycling,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta Chi Pi, Mu Alpha Theta, National Honor Society Beta Chi Pi, Mu Alpha Theta, National Honor Society,|
- St. Mary's Mission is:
- To help each young man discover that life as a Christian is a journey that must be rooted in God
- To develop in the young man a deep sense of the goodness, self-worth and the dignity of every person
- To maintain a community where all involved in the students' formation collaborate to create a climate of cooperation, respect, openness and trust
- To provide a comprehensive program of learning which challenges and motivates each student to reach his fullest potential To instruct each young man in the Marianist spirit
- Core Values St. Mary's Men are: Embodied in Faith Empowered by Excellence Embraced as Family Enlightened through Service Transformed for Life
Profile last updated: 01/15/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 1094 students
4970 Oakland Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 420 students
341 S Sappington Road
Saint Louis, MO 63122
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 290 students
1720 Redman Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63138
- Saint LouisGrades: PK-12 | 615 students
3020 North Ballas Road
Saint Louis, MO 63131
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 285 students
4389 Lindell Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63108
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.