St. Mary's High School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked MO School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 315 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,985
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
St. Mary's High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Missouri for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Mary's Mission is:
- To help each young man discover that life as a Christian is a journey that must be rooted in God
- To develop in the young man a deep sense of the goodness, self-worth and the dignity of every person
- To maintain a community where all involved in the students' formation collaborate to create a climate of cooperation, respect, openness and trust
- To provide a comprehensive program of learning which challenges and motivates each student to reach his fullest potential To instruct each young man in the Marianist spirit
- Core Values St. Mary's Men are: Embodied in Faith Empowered by Excellence Embraced as Family Enlightened through Service Transformed for Life
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Mary's High School cost?
St. Mary's High School's tuition is approximately $7,985 for private students.
What sports does St. Mary's High School offer?
St. Mary's High School offers 14 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Cycling, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. St. Mary's High School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Missouri for most sports offered.
What is St. Mary's High School's ranking?
St. Mary's High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Missouri for: Highest percentage of students of color, Largest student body and Most sports offered.
When is the application deadline for St. Mary's High School?
The application deadline for St. Mary's High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Mary's High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards