De Smet Jesuit High School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (314) 567-3500
- DeSmet Jesuit High School is a Catholic, college preparatory community whose members work together to build a challenging, academic environment set in the context of the life and sprit of Jesus Christ.
- While members are constantly encouraged to develop strong personal values and convictions, they achieve success by realizing their leadership potentials through positively impacting the lives of those around them.
- They also learn and live the values of St. Ignatius by being intellectually competent, open to growth, religious, loving, and committed to doing justice in generous service to the people of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||746 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: 6-12 | 834 students
425 S. Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314) 993-4400 2 6-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 609 students
1311 S Kirkwood Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63122
(314) 965-4853 7.1 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 818 students
1850 De La Salle Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63141
(314) 985-6095 1.6 9-12
- Chesterfield Grades: 7-12 | 904 students
800 Maryville Centre Dr
Chesterfield, MO 63017
(314) 997-2900 3.3 7-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 7-12 | 650 students
755 S Price Road
Saint Louis, MO 63124
(314) 993-4040 4.3 7-12
My son went here and received a quality education. Due to the advanced curriculum he was able to receive over $100,000 in scholarships.
- Posted by Parent - piers
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.