De Smet Jesuit High School
5.00 (1 review)
- DeSmet Jesuit High School is a Catholic, college preparatory community whose members work together to build a challenging, academic environment set in the context of the life and sprit of Jesus Christ.
- While members are constantly encouraged to develop strong personal values and convictions, they achieve success by realizing their leadership potentials through positively impacting the lives of those around them.
- They also learn and live the values of St. Ignatius by being intellectually competent, open to growth, religious, loving, and committed to doing justice in generous service to the people of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||748 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: 6-12 | 834 students
425 S. Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314)993-4400 2 6-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 605 students
1311 S Kirkwood Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63122
(314)965-4853 7.1 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 900 students
1850 De La Salle Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63141
(314)985-6095 1.6 9-12
- Chesterfield Grades: 7-12 | 985 students
800 Maryville Centre Dr
Chesterfield, MO 63017
(314)997-2900 3.3 7-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 7-12 | 618 students
755 S Price Road
Saint Louis, MO 63124
(314)993-4040 4.3 7-12
My son went here and received a quality education. Due to the advanced curriculum he was able to receive over $100,000 in scholarships.
- Posted by Parent - piers
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.