Darul Uloom Al Madania
5.00 (6 reviews)
- Darul-Uloom Academy is the newest addition to Darul-Uloom Al-Madania's educational system.
- Established in 1999, Darul-Uloom Academy has been growing every year, both in experience and programs offered.
- Currently, the institution offers Kindergarten through third grade. Countless praise is due to Allah, who blessed us with the gift of Islam.
- He sent messengers for our guidance and favored us with the best and noble of them all, our beloved Prophet Muhammad.
- Islam is a perfect way of life and suitable for all times and all places.
- Along with peace and tranquility it offers humanity an easy guideline towards the ultimate success of this world and the hereafter.
- In order to achieve the right understanding of Islam, the pass code to all joy, educational gardens are needed in which the seeds of today have a chance to blossom into the flowers of tomorrow.
- It is no secret that knowledge is the first step towards human development.
- With this concern in mind, by the grace of Allah , Darul-Uloom Al-Madania has been established as a humble and earnest attempt to provide authentic Islamic education in an Islamic environment.
- Since 1991 Darul Uloom Al Madania has been working with Muslims from all across North America in providing various programs for all ages and people, with the sole intention to reform ourselves and society.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||297 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buffalo Grades: PK-11 | 116 students
1957 Genesee Street
Buffalo, NY 14211
(716)597-0102 1.5 PK-11
- Buffalo Grades: PK-8 | 302 students
104 New Amsterdam Ave
Buffalo, NY 14216
(716)877-5035 3.3 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: K-11 | 38 students
3510 Exposition Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90018
(323)296-5961 2201.1 K-11
- Raleigh Grades: NS-12 | 11 students
6216 Hunter St
Raleigh, NC 27612
(919)291-8446 485.7 NS-12
I would like my son to come to your school do you do boarding for 6 years
- Posted by Parent - Hadiza
Wonderful and lovely school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Sasad
Salam alaikum everyone ?' my name is Hayam,and I'll appreciate your call to accept me as a head of the Arabic and Islamic department. I am a Qualified/licensed teacher specializing in Islamic Studies as well as a long time experience teaching Arabic 0577 (Cambridge University curriculum ). I'm an experienced teacher? (more than 15 years ) teaching the students from all nationalities and a good trainer in using technology aids in teaching ..cts I am the most suitable person to this position. I can see myself while reading your conditions to this job Hayam Alnashar
- Posted by Teacher - hayam
Assalamualikum.. I want to know if I can send my girl to this Islamic school and is she can stay in boarding. She turning 4 years this August.
- Posted by Parent - bkari
Really good school i will love to come to Darul uloom boarding school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - barak
Mashaallah very good school. Masha Allah very good Islamic school ,may Allaha HELP and bless us . Amin
- Posted by Parent - Jam
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.