Tel: (716)597-0102 Ext. 103
- The Universal School espouses the ideal of academic and spiritual excellence.
- Our curriculum is designed to educate the whole student by addressing development of the moral, spiritual and social qualities of each student.
- The school strives to instill in our students the commitment to their being lifelong learners who learn, love and live their spiritual and academic experience in every aspect of their lives as community leaders, collaborators, educators, and ambassadors of knowledge.
- Our students are being prepared to be able to share and model values of the Prophetic vision as a way to become visionaries themselves.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||116 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buffalo Grades: PK-8 | 298 students
104 New Amsterdam Ave
Buffalo, NY 14216
(716)877-5035 3.3 PK-8
- Albany Grades: NS-12 | 361 students
135-140 Academy Road
Albany, NY 12208
(518)429-2300 255.5 NS-12