5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (718) 768-7181
- Al-Noor School, one of the largest and fastest growing Islamic schools in America, is located in the heart of Brooklyn, New York.
- The staff of Al Noor School is committed to the pursuance of excellence in Islamic and academic studies, the inculcation of Islamic values and morals, and the development of a strong attachment of students to the Islamic culture.
- Its plan is to ensure that our students can make optimum use of the modern facilities, technology and techniques, and to acquire the relevant attitudes and skills so that having graduated they can serve as useful and productive Muslims and can provide effective leadership in all spheres of the society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||658 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-8 | 167 students
5224 3rd Ave Ste 1
Brooklyn, NY 11220
(718) 567-3334 1.5 PK-8
- Astoria Grades: PK-5 | 74 students
2542 49th Street
Astoria, NY 11103
(718) 274-9060 7.6 PK-5
- Webster Grades: K-12 | 241 students
825 Jetstream Court
Webster, TX 77598
(281) 204-8710 1415.2 K-12
Very nice school. They strive to improve students and satisfy them. They offer teachers who really cate for each and evry student. I would recommend anyone to this well established school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - n.ahm
I would like to know if there is ESL program in the school
- Posted by Parent - Ummra
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.