El-ber Islamic School
- El-Ber Islamic School seeks to provide its students with education and development under the shade of the Qur'an and authentic Sunnah of the Prophet Mohamed.
- El-Ber Islamic School seeks to be a vehicle for its students providing them with beneficial knowledge, developing their character, and equipping them with skills that will enable them to be leaders of our communities and others, InSha'Allah.
- To accomplish this goal the school will,InSha'Allah, provide the best curriculum along with the best teachers for the students.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WoodsideGrades: PK-12 | 281 students
5511 Queens Blvd
Woodside, NY 11377
- South Ozone ParkGrades: PK-12 | 491 students
130-08 Rockaway Blvd.
South Ozone Park, NY 11420
- BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 680 students
383 3rd Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- AstoriaGrades: PK-8 | 279 students
2163 29th St
Astoria, NY 11105
- AstoriaGrades: PK-4 | 6 students
2818 Steinway St Ste 206
Astoria, NY 11103
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.