El-ber Islamic School
- El-Ber Islamic School seeks to provide its students with education and development under the shade of the Qur'an and authentic Sunnah of the Prophet Mohamed.
- El-Ber Islamic School seeks to be a vehicle for its students providing them with beneficial knowledge, developing their character, and equipping them with skills that will enable them to be leaders of our communities and others, InSha'Allah.
- To accomplish this goal the school will,InSha'Allah, provide the best curriculum along with the best teachers for the students.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Astoria Grades: NS-8 | 321 students
2163 29th St
Astoria, NY 11105
(718)728-1969 1.4 NS-8
- Astoria Grades: NS-12 | 19 students
31-21 31 Street, Astoria
Astoria, NY 11106
(718)626-5100 0.9 NS-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.