El-ber Islamic School
- El-Ber Islamic School seeks to provide its students with education and development under the shade of the Qur'an and authentic Sunnah of the Prophet Mohamed.
- El-Ber Islamic School seeks to be a vehicle for its students providing them with beneficial knowledge, developing their character, and equipping them with skills that will enable them to be leaders of our communities and others, InSha'Allah.
- To accomplish this goal the school will,InSha'Allah, provide the best curriculum along with the best teachers for the students.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Astoria Grades: PK-8 | 300 students
2163 29th St
Astoria, NY 11105
(718) 728-1969 1.4 PK-8
- Astoria Grades: NS-12 | 19 students
31-21 31 Street, Astoria
Astoria, NY 11106
(718) 626-5100 0.9 NS-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.