- Saint Demetrios Greek-American Schools are committed to provide each student an outstanding opportunity to achieve academic excellence in an environment which fosters a strong sense of community within a culturally student body.
- Students are thoroughly prepared through a stimulating and rigorous academic curriculum, an outstanding faculty and small class size.
- In addition, students participate in a variety of extracurricular activities that extend beyond their well-rounded classroom programs.
- These activities help students to learn important social, leadership and life skills.
|Religious Affiliation||Greek Orthodox|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||612 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OmahaGrades: PK-12 | 252 students
10244 Wiesman Dr.
Omaha, NE 68134
Fresh MeadowsGrades: 9-12 | 2600 students
6100 Francis Lewis Blvd
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
New YorkGrades: K-8 | 516 students
48 East 84th Street
New York, NY 10028
FlushingGrades: KG-8 | 441 students
4315 196th St
Flushing, NY 11358
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.