St. Mary School
- Saint Mary School is a Roman Catholic elementary school in Northeastern Connecticut, offering a quality education by meeting the needs of the whole child within a caring environment.
- Our students, rooted in faith, recognize and value their God given talents and self worth and are empowered to go forth and make a difference in the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltic Grades: PK-8 | 58 students
10 School Hill Rd
Baltic, CT 06330
(860) 822-6141 23.1 PK-8
- Danielson Grades: PK-8 | 178 students
120 Water Street
Danielson, CT 06239
(860) 774-3281 8.5 PK-8
- Vernon Rockville Grades: K-8 | 70 students
20 School St
Vernon Rockville, CT 06066
(860) 875-0475 27.7 K-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?